The spice from the cinnamon is what sets this flavorful water recipe apart.
- 8 cups cool water
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Wash apple well before slicing.
- Fill a large pitcher with water; add apple slices, cinnamon stick, and apple cider vinegar to the pitcher. Put in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to infuse the flavors. The longer it sits, the more flavorful the water.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice. Enjoy! Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator and use within 2 days.
- For a stronger apple flavor, try adding the apple slices to the pitcher first and using a wooden spoon to mash them. This is called ‘muddling’. Add the water and remaining ingredients, stir, and place in the fridge.
- This recipe can also be enjoyed as a hot beverage. Simply pour into a mug and microwave for a warm treat on a cold day.