This water recipe is packed with flavor and free from added sugars.
- 8 cups cool water
- 1 peach, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Wash fruits well before cutting.
- Fill a large pitcher with water; add peaches and blueberries to the pitcher. Put in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to infuse the flavors. The longer it sits, the more flavorful the water.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice. Enjoy! Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator and use within 2 days.
- Try fresh, frozen, or canned-in-own-juice fruit. Adjust amounts to suit you.
- For best flavor, try using a wooden spoon to mash some of the fruit. This is called ‘muddling’.
- You can refill water after drinking; flavors will not be as strong. Or simply eat the fruit at the bottom of your glass.
- Try adding mint leaves for additional flavor.