This water recipe mixes sweet, bright, and refreshing flavors that will keep you coming back for more.
- 8 cups cool water
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 small orange, sliced
- 4 mint leaves
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Wash fruits well before slicing.
- Fill a large pitcher with water; add sliced strawberries and oranges and mint leaves to the pitcher. Put in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to infuse the flavors. The longer it sits, the more flavorful the water.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice. Enjoy! Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator and use within 2 days.
- There is no need to peel the orange before slicing it. In fact, the orange peel contains natural oils that can bring a depth of flavor to your water!
- For extra mint flavor, try tearing the leaves or slightly crushing them in your hands before adding them to the water pitcher.