These two fruits are the perfect combination for a refreshing drink which will satisfy your thirst all day long.
- 8 cups cool water
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1 lime, sliced
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Wash fruits well before cutting.
- Fill a large pitcher with the water; add other ingredients. Put in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to infuse the flavors. The longer it sits, the more flavorful the water.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice. Enjoy! Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator and use within 2 days.
- Lime adds a lot of flavor quickly. Consider removing lime after 20-30 minutes.
- Adding fresh mint, basil, or rosemary from the garden amps up the flavor.